I'm a little behind on this. Sorry! But my boyfriend took precedence to the blog time this weekend! :)
Day 10: A Song That Makes You Fall Asleep
This song is in no way boring. It's just peaceful, and in turn, I fall asleep. I literally play this song over and over at night. There is something about her voice that calms me down and puts me in a totally relaxed mood no matter what kind of day I have had. Have you guys heard of this chick? Cuz she is absolutely phenomenal! I have a major girl crush on Shelly Bort! :)
Day 11: A Song From Your Favorite Band
I LOVE Sugarland! Always have, always will. And this song is one of my absolute favorites right now!
Day 12: A Song From A Band You Hate
Ha! Here you go-
I really couldn't stand them! Sorry if you were a fan!
Alrighty...I will be better about keeping this thing updated for the 2 of you that check it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment